On Thursday, June 29, SMART will offer roundtrip public preview rides between its Rohnert Park and Marin Civic Center stations:
- Trains will depart southbound from SMART’s Rohnert Park Station at 8 a.m.; 10 a.m.; 12 p.m.; and 2 p.m.
- Trains will depart northbound from Marin Civic Center at 4 p.m.; 6 p.m.; and 8 p.m.
On Saturday, July 1 and Tuesday July 4, SMART will run a train on each day from the Sonoma County Airport Station to the Marin Civic Center for the Marin County Fair. Here is a list of departure times and stations for the Marin County Fair train for both days, with an arrival at the Marin Civic Center Station at 6:01 p.m.:
- 5:00 p.m. depart Sonoma County Airport Station
- 5:07 p.m. Santa Rosa North Station
- 5:12 p.m. Santa Rosa Downtown Station
- 5:19 p.m. Rohnert Park Station
- 5:23 p.m. Cotati Station
- 5:36 p.m. Petaluma Downtown Station
- 5:47 p.m. Novato San Marin
- 5:55 p.m. Novato Hamilton
- 6:01 p.m. arrival at Marin Civic Center
On the return, the train will depart Marin Civic Center on both days after the fireworks celebration at 10:36 p.m. Here is a list of arrival times and stations for the Marin County Fair train, with the train departing the Marin Civic Center at 10:36 p.m.:
- 10:36 p.m. depart from Marin Civic Center Station
- 10:42 p.m. Novato Hamilton Station
- 10:50 p.m. Novato San Marin Station
- 11:01 p.m. Petaluma Downtown Station
- 11:14 p.m. Cotati Station
- 11:18 p.m. Rohnert Park Station
- 11:25 p.m. Santa Rosa Downtown Station
- 11:30 p.m. Santa Rosa North Station
- 11:37 p.m. arrival Sonoma County Airport Station
Space is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis and all trains depart promptly so please arrive at stations early. More preview rides are expected to be announced later this week.