A Pilot Vaccination Program through OptumServe is coming to Sonoma County. KSRO’s Jeff Woodworth with more:
County-supported vaccination clinics that are in operation, or soon to be open, include:
- AMR and fire agency clinic for first responders and law enforcement at the Public Health Lab, with capacity for 200 per day.
- Sonoma County Medical Association clinic for health-care providers at Grace Pavilion, with capacity for 300 per day. (Additional lanes will also be available at Grace which has a capacity for up to 1,200 per day.)
- Safeway clinic for in-home supportive services workers at Sonoma County Fairgrounds, with capacity for 300 per day.
- Clinical Health Appraisals clinic for Public Health field workers at County Administration building, with capacity for 200 per day.
- DEMA Consulting clinic for community health promoters at Roseland Library, with capacity for 200 per day.
- The Fitness Center at Santa Rosa Junior College-Petaluma Campus, which will have capacity for more than 300 vaccinations per day.
- Huerta Gym in the Town of Windsor which will have capacity for 300 or more vaccinations per day. This also will be targeted to those ages 75 and up.
- In addition, the County is looking at setting up a vaccinations center in Sonoma Valley and hopes to have a site identified soon.