An apparent fentanyl overdose in Santa Rosa has led to one death and one arrest. On Saturday just before 8 AM, police and medical personnel responded to a call at a residence in the 2100 block of Naomi Place where they located a 26-year-old male inside suffering from a suspected fentanyl overdose. Despite life saving measures, the victim died from the overdose. Authorities interviewed a 55-year-old man named Robert Carroll hiding in the attic. Carroll was arrested for possession of a controlled substance for sale after finding 3 ounces of fentanyl along with packaging and a digital scale.